1. Preparing tax work papers in a timely manner to support the company's quarterly/year-end tax provisioning process.
2. Preparing/assisting corporate tax compliance, planning and process improvement programs in Hong Kong and certain foreign jurisdictions.
3. Managing various tax returns, tax compliance and project related deadlines.
4. Understanding and assessing the impact of local tax development and its impact on the company.
5. Analyzing and preparing working documents to support the company's transfer pricing method.
6. Providing support, analysis and reporting for tax audits and special audits.
7. Providing support to internal stakeholder groups to achieve business decisions that maximize enterprise value.