Legal Manager (Contract review and legal risk control)
1. Drafting, reviewing, tracking and processing of contracts and other legal documents;
2. Providing legal support for the negotiation of major cooperation projects of the company; providing feasible legal advice for the company's daily legal affairs and major projects;
3. Providing daily legal consultation and conducting internal risk control of the company;
4. Legal management qualifications of relevant companies and relevant government approval procedures;
5. Be responsible for safeguarding the rights of the infringement of the cooperative rights and interests of the company, and assisting and participating in the settlement of relevant litigation cases;
6. Coordinating and contacting judicial and relevant government departments to optimize the external legal environment of the company;
7. Investigating relevant legal issues in light of the company's business needs.